The PHL CVB has two additional business development advisory boards focused on sports and multicultural meeting opportunities.
What does BDAB stand for?
BDAB stands for Business Development Advisory Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association (UK)
- Biodynamics Association of Australia
- Blackburn Diocesan Adoption Agency (UK)
- Bristol Dental Alumni Association (UK)
- British Deaf Astronomical Association
- British Disabled Angling Association
- Beaver Dam Area Arts Association (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association of Australia
- Bio Dynamic Agricultural Association in Ireland
- Biodynamic Agricultural Association of South Africa
- Bay-Delta Advisory Council
- Between Desk and Chair (technical support slang)
- Biographical Directory of the American Congress (publication)
- Boulder Dam Area Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Bountiful/Davis Art Center (est. 1974; Bountiful, UT)
- Bristol Debt Advice Centre (Bristol, England, UK)
- Brockville and District Association for Community Involvement (Canada)
- Beaver Dam Area Community Theatre (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Ballistic Delivery Active Deceleration (Airborne Troop Delivery Technology devised by Cytec Corporation and ATK-Thiokol)
- Basically Drunk And Disorderly
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the first appointment onto the Business Development Advisory Board to accelerate the commercialization of the family of AAGP[TM] molecules.
Those Advisory Boards consist of a Scientific Advisory Board, a Financial Advisory Board, a Business Development Advisory Board and a Policy Advisory Board.
Jason Birnholz, a world-renowned radiologist, to its Business Development Advisory Board.
the Company" or "GenoMed") (Pinksheets: GMED) today announced the addition of IT experts Jack Gruninger and Chris Todd to its Business Development Advisory Board.
Richard Reece, a prolific and influential medical writer, to its Business Development Advisory Board.
Brill MD FACG to its newly created Business Development Advisory Board.