5 includes several exciting new features, including Executive Dashboards, that offer marketers and business decision makers unprecedented insight into their website performance.
What does BDM stand for?
BDM stands for Business Decision Maker (Microsoft Windows 2000 training)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BDM
We have 128 other meanings of BDM in our Acronym Attic
- Brutal Death Metal (music genre)
- Bubble Domain Memory
- Bueno de Mesquita (political scientist)
- Bulk Data Management
- Bull Dawg Mafia
- Bund Deutscher Mädchen (female branch of the National Socialist Youth Movement)
- Bund Deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls during the Third Reich, akin to Hitler Youth)
- Bunker Defeat Munition
- Bunker Demolition Munition (computer games)
- Business Data Management (various companies)
- Business Decision Management
- Business Destination Marketing
- Business Development Manager
- Benzyl Dimethyl Amine
- Biodata Management and Analysis (NIH)
- British Damage Management Association
- British Direct Mail Advertising Association
- British Direct Marketing Association
- Bulk Drug Manufacturers Association
- 1, 3-Bis (Dimethylamino)-2-Propanolato (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, business decision makers and executives ranked CPAs higher than physicians by several percentage points.
PSB conducted more than 1,000 interviews with business decision makers and investors/shareholders across the country.