Key advantages include: * The ability to choose defined contribution or defined benefits plans * A prepackaged set of medical and ancillary benefits for employers and their employees * Support for Affordable Care Act record-keeping responsibilities * A single-source administrative package * Markeptlace business data integration * Flexible decision support tools that make employee choice easier.
What does BDI stand for?
BDI stands for Business Data Integration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BDI
We have 121 other meanings of BDI in our Acronym Attic
- Bobinage dans l'Industrie (French electrical repair company)
- Bomb Damage Indication
- Both Dates Inclusive
- Bourse de Doctorat pour Ingénieurs (French: Doctorate Scholarship for Engineers)
- Brand Development Index
- Bretagne Développement Initiatives (French: Brittany Development Initiatives; Brittany, France)
- Bulk Drug Intermediate (pharmaceuticals)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie eV (German: Federation of German Industries)
- Bureau de Documentation et d'Information (French: Bureau of Documentation and Information)
- Burundi (ISO Country code)
- Business Decisions International Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Business Diversity Institute, Inc. (Portland, OR)
- Beck Depression Inventory for Primary Care
- Bund Deutscher Innen Architekten (German: Federation of German Interior Architects)
- British Division of the International Academy of Pathology (United Kingdom)
- Building Designers Institute of British Columbia
- Bachelor's Degree with Individual Concentration (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Bibliothèque de Documentation Internationale Contemporaine (French: International Contemporary Documentation Library)
- Brain Dead Idiot Cager (motorcyclists name for car drivers)
- Bund Deutscher Ingeniers Corporationen (German: Association of German Engineers Niers Corporations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- SP Marketplace a provider of SharePoint application solutions for small to medium (SMB) organizations, has announced a partnership with Layer2, the developer of Cloud Connector to deliver business data integration between SP Marketplace applications and leading back office business applications such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV and SAP.
Key advantages of the platform include: * The ability to choose a defined contribution or defined benefits plan * A prepackaged set of medical and ancillary benefits for employers and their employees * Support for Affordable Care Act record-keeping responsibilities * A single-source administrative package * Marketplace business data integration * Flexible decision support tools that make employee choice easier.
For the Pulp & Paper industry, Invensys can provide products and services from the paper mill process floor to the corporate boardroom that fully integrate your operation and result in: Better process uptime Reduced process variability Improved performance visibility Improved manufacturing efficiency Total process and business data integration Effective production planning Reduced supply chain costs Invensys has the performance-improvement specialists for the Pulp & Paper industry that team with you to determine your key process metrics and strategic business drivers.