Even the Business Council of Australia, not known for deep-green radicalism, has highlighted the relentless pressure business leaders are under to deliver immediate financial returns.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Business Council of Australia (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
- Burst Cutting Area
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
- Business Computer Applications, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Business Consumer Alliance
- Business Contracts Architecture
- Business Cooperation Agreement (various companies)
- Business Corporation Act
- Business Credit Application
- Business Critical Application (VMware)
- CorpBanca SA (stock symbol; Santiago, Chile)
- N-Benzylcyclopropylamine (chemistry)
- Balanda Community Association of Canada
- Belgian Civil Aviation Authority
- Big Country Apartment Association (Abilene, TX)
- Board Certified in Asset Allocation
- Boulder County Arts Alliance (Boulder, CO)
- Branched Chain Amino Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent times, a campaign to make fundamental changes to the Fair Work Act, on the grounds of improving productivity, has been pursued (Hewett 2011; Ridout 2011; Business Council of Australia 2012).
The Business Council of Australia, which represents the country's biggest industries, said the tough talk on cutting immigration was not in the national interest.
A similar program was also launched last month for management positions by the Business Council of Australia, but it does not answer to the issue for the legislation to introduce quotas.
Business Council of Australia (BCA hereafter), 1989a and b; Confederation of Australian Industry (CAI, 1991).