students can take classes in business correspondence, expenditure budgeting, local laws and administrative codes and Excel for building managers.
What does BC stand for?
BC stands for Business Correspondence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BC
We have 272 other meanings of BC in our Acronym Attic
- BurstCopy (software; BurstCopy Labs)
- Bus Card
- Bus Connector
- Bus Controller
- Bus Coupler
- Business Card
- Business Case
- Business Consulting
- Business Continuity
- Business Correspondent (Indian banking sector)
- Butt Crack
- Buying Climax (Wyckoff Trading Theory)
- Bypass Coordinator
- Committed Burst Size
- Patches (METAR descriptor)
- Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- British Columbia Citizens Alliance Now
- Blast Crisis of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Belleview College & Bible Seminary (Westminster, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly, e-mail is a legitimate form of business correspondence and must reflect the professional stature and cultural feel of a university, but in this day and age, a technology generally considered an asset can teeter precariously close to the edge of liability without proper integration and management.