The Business Cooperation Network - BCNet - provides workable answers to these questions.
What does BC-NET stand for?
BC-NET stands for Business Cooperation Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- British Columbia Forensic Odontology Response Team (British Columbia, Canada)
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Baby Care - Kids Care Program
- Brachium Conjuctivum and Locus Coeruleus
- Conference Assistant, NACO Staff
- Conference Organization, NACO Staff
- Conference Planning, NACO Staff
- Conference Registration, NACO Staff
- Conference Support, NACO Staff
- Business Card Read Only Memory
- Scalar Broadcast Channel Model
- Broadside-Coupled Split Ring Resonator
- British Columbia-Single Transferable Vote (ballot voting method)
- Vector Broadcast Channel Model
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bottle Cleaning/Charging Station
- Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
- Be Counted/ Telephone Questionnaire Assistance Field Verification (US Census Bureau)
- Bush-Cheney 2004