The two banks signed a business cooperation agreement in December aimed at strengthening ties in underwriting and other operations, the report noted.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Business Cooperation Agreement (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
- Burst Cutting Area
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
- Business Computer Applications, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Business Consumer Alliance
- Business Contracts Architecture
- Business Corporation Act
- Business Council of Australia (Australia)
- Business Credit Application
- Business Critical Application (VMware)
- CorpBanca SA (stock symbol; Santiago, Chile)
- N-Benzylcyclopropylamine (chemistry)
- Balanda Community Association of Canada
- Belgian Civil Aviation Authority
- Big Country Apartment Association (Abilene, TX)
- Board Certified in Asset Allocation
Samples in periodicals archive:
plans not to renew a business cooperation agreement with a Chinese beer brewer when it expires at the year-end, company sources said Thursday.