Respondents to a survey of more than 600 business continuity and disaster recovery professionals in New England reported only 16% of companies tested their continuity plans more than twice a year and 10% tested their plans less than once a year.
What does BCDR stand for?
BCDR stands for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCDR
We have 4 other meanings of BCDR in our Acronym Attic
- Boulder County Democratic Party (Boulder, CO)
- Brachytelephalangic Chondrodysplasia Punctata
- Bristol Cultural Development Partnership (UK)
- Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention
- Bachelor in Computer Data Processing Management
- Belfast and County Down Railway (Northern Ireland)
- Benton County Daily Record (Arkansas)
- Billing Call Detail Record
- Black Cat in a Dark Room
- Blood Capillary Density Ratio
- Biological and Chemical Defence Review Committee (Canada)
- Baltimore City Dental Society (Baltimore, MD)
- Birmingham Country Dance Society (Alabama)
- Boise Contra Dance Society (Idaho)
- Brevard County Dental Society (Cocoa, FL)
- British Contact Dermatitis Society
- Bulk Chemical Distribution System (semiconductor manufacturing
- Benton County Deputy Sheriffs' Association (Oregon)
- Breast Cancer Disease Site Group (Cancer Care Ontario; Canada)
- Boston Collaborative Drug Surveillance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Managed Data Protection, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery For businesses that don't maintain large data centers or IT staffs, data protection and business continuity is often cumbersome and error-prone.