Ace the Case is a two-day case competition consisting of a master class in business case analysis and presentation skills.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Business Case Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
- Burst Cutting Area
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
- Business Computer Applications, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Business Consumer Alliance
- Business Contracts Architecture
- Business Cooperation Agreement (various companies)
- Business Corporation Act
- Business Council of Australia (Australia)
- Business Credit Application
- Business Critical Application (VMware)
- CorpBanca SA (stock symbol; Santiago, Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Affecto stated it currently works on BI initiatives related to the bank's securitisation, business case analysis and Basel II reporting.
Required Use of Department of the Navy Enterprise Information Technology Standard Business Case Analysis (BCA) Template" mandates the use of a BCA template for all DON IT investments of $1 million or more.
Business case analysis Driven by the need to allow for communication of the two newly integrated staffs, the lack of a unified infrastructure other than the phone system presented serious challenges to increase productivity and personnel coordination.
About FMSOC, one student stated, "the business case analysis was a challenge; however, a good, realistic, hands-on learning experience" and another said, "the capstone drove home the qualitative and quantitative aspects of this course.
Although DOD guidance on implementing these arrangements states program offices should update their business case analysis based on actual cost and performance data, only 1 of the 15 program offices included in GAO's review had performed such an update consistent with DOD guidance.
We're applying PBLs across the Navy weapons systems, and there's a deliberate process to identify and implement PBL opportunities, including a thorough business case analysis.
Documented reference architectures, implementation methodologies, targeted training programs, and user-based business case analysis, provided by webmethods and/or its dedicated solution partners, to help ensure successful implementation of the technology.