The Business Birth Rate strategy no longer had any funds allocated to it, the party's Assembly leader Mike German said yesterday.
What does BBRS stand for?
BBRS stands for Business Birth Rate Strategy (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBRS
We have 2 other meanings of BBRS in our Acronym Attic
- Blazblue Revolution Reburning (gaming)
- Brookhaven Beam Research Reactor
- Buckingham Branch Railroad (Virginia)
- Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform (UK)
- Biscayne Bay Regional Restoration Coordination Team (Florida)
- Backyard Battery Repair Shop (Jamaica)
- Be Back Real Soon
- Blue Box Recycling System (municipal waste management system)
- Broadband Routing & Switching
- Bureau of Business Research and Services (New Mexico State University; Las Cruces, NM)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK)
- Bristol Bay Regional Seafood Development Association (Anchorage, AK)
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park (California)
- Big Bend Ranch State Park (Texas)
- Bare Back Real Time
- Big Bend River Tours (Texas)
- Bird Buffer Real Time
- Bird Buffer Recording Tape
- Brilliant Black Reduction Test (plasma screening)
- Burlington Business Round Table (Burlington, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We formed a 50-strong group of people to help us create what is now known as the Business Birth Rate Strategy.
Since the Business Birth Rate Strategy kicked off in 1993, an increasing number of Scots are seeing starting their own business as a viable and attractive career option.