The 'Buildog' appliance, known as BAMA 90', is a business archive management appliance with an initial 90GB storage capacity.
What does BAM stand for?
BAM stands for Business Archive Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAM
We have 252 other meanings of BAM in our Acronym Attic
- Building Area Measurement LLC
- Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (German: Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing)
- Bureau of Air Management (various locations)
- Burke Advertising Management
- Business Activity Monitor(ing)
- Business Administration Manager
- Business Administration MSc (Master of Science; various locations)
- Business Advertising and Marketing (Havertown, PA)
- Business and Membership (McPherson Chamber of Commerce; Kansas)
- Business Application Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plasmon offers its reseller partners a Business Archive Management methodology and assessment tool that helps organizations reduce business and legal risks, decrease costs and create new opportunities and revenue streams.
Plasmon (LSE:PLM), the trusted source in archiving solutions, today announced the introduction of its Business Archive Management methodology, a set of comprehensive business processes, supported by technology, that helps organizations reduce business and legal risks, decrease costs and create new opportunities and revenue streams, translating into bottom-line results.