What does BANSEA stand for?
BANSEA stands for Business Angels Network South East Asia (investors network)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Rio Grande do Sul State Bank, Brazil)
- Banco de Desarrollo Rural (Guatemala)
- Back, Arms, Neck and Scalp (mnemonic)
- Bank Swallow (bird species)
- British Artificial Nutrition Survey (est. 1996; British Association for Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition)
- British Association of Numismatic Societies
- Budesonide Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Build A Niche Store (eBay Affiliate Website Builder)
- Bar Association of North San Diego County (California)
- Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Centre (est. 1972; Bangladesh)
- Balloon and Nike-Scale High-Explosive Experiments
- Beam Accelerator for Novel Super High Energy Electron
- Burning Anomaly Rate Factor
- Belgian Association for Nondestructive Testing (Belgium)
- British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (UK)
- Budget Authority Need Timeline (IBM software sales lead qualification)
- Best Alternative to a Negotiated Agreement (dispute resolution)
- Banco de Los Trabajadores (Guatemala bank)
- Bulgarian Agrarian National Union (political party)