CAPTION(S): Prepared: Hayley White and Natasha Batik enjoyed career starts as business administrators.
What does BADMIN stand for?
BADMIN stands for Business Administrator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BADMIN
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living (dementia scale)
- Bulgarian Animal Defence League (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Broadband Applications and Demonstrations Laboratory
- British Archaeologists and Developers Liaison Group
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index (measures walking, transferring from bed to chair, and bladder and bowel control)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (UK)
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (California)
- Business Administration
- Barbados Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
- Bachelor of Administration
- British Association of Dental Nurses
- Barred Owl (bird species)
- Barani Area Development Project (Pakistan)
- Bay Area Doula Project (California)
- Bile Acid-Depleted Pigs
- Biologically Active Dust Particle
- Border Area Development Programme (India)
- Bay Area Doglovers Responsible About Pitbulls (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Drag Racing Club (California)
- Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During their talks, they discussed the dynamically developing high-tech industry in Bahrain, the necessity of creating a young generation of high professional Bahrani business administrators and the aspiration of Bahraini business society.
Matt Ernandes, business administrator, North Hanover (N.
uk Any college-level business library strong in international sales or administration as well as business administrators operating overseas needs THE HANDBOOK OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FINANCE, a survey covering trade risks, payments, currency risk, trade finance and more.
Victoria Martin, 18, business administrator, Teams: Can't Get You Out Of My Head has been my favourite since the first time heard it.
Through a shared services approach, school business administrators can shift debt from the school budget to a municipal budget, which then provides municipalities with greater access to grants, including the "Safe Street to School" grant provided by the Department of Transportation, "Green Acres" grant and community development grants, that help offset costs, which are otherwise not available to the Boards of Education.
Doctors, hygienists, assistants (treatment coordinators), business administrators, hygiene coordinators, and any other auxiliary personnel, can be a Minnie or a Maxine.