Pelletier was to graduate the university with a business administration certificate at the time of the alleged fraud.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Business Administration Certificate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- building alarm cabinet
- Built Asset Consultancy (EC Harris LLP)
- Bureau d'Assurance du Canada (French: Insurance Bureau of Canada)
- Bureau of Air Commerce
- Burkwood Aquatic Club (Mechanicsville, VA)
- Burnaby Alliance Church (Canada)
- Bury Automobile Club
- Bus Access Circuit
- Business Access Canada (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Business Acquisition Council (SAIC)
- Business Advisory Center
- Business Advisory Council (Asian)
- Business Affairs Commission
- Business Angels des Cités (French venture capital firm)
- Business Application Control
- Business Area Controlling (UK)
- Business Assistance Center
- Business Associate Contract (HIPAA)
- Business Availability Center (software)
- Business Aviation Centre (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2 Alex Bay, center, founder of the Common Man Family of Restaurants, was honored in May with the Award for Excellence in Business Leadership and Citizenship during Plymouth State University's Master of Business Administration Certificate and Honors Luncheon.