If they insist on the present site being used for a new bus station, or bus-rail interchange, can they please tell us how they propose to deal with the crowd control issues before and after the matches as well as the precise routes they think the buses could use?
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
- Burst Repetition Interval
- Burzynski Research Institute
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Behavioral Research in Accounting (journal)
- Burdekin River Irrigation Area (Australia)
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic and other Atypical Children
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic Children
- Bellsouth Regional IP Backbone
- Birmingham Royal Institution for the Blind (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan to redevelop the bus station and relocate the bus stops appears to have achieved an extra six minutes rather than reduced journey times on northbound buses, thus pushing up costs and possibly fares with no improvement in bus-rail interchange.
spokesman said that further increases in traffic could be expected, especially when approved bus-rail interchange arrangements were brought in soon at key stations.
The City Council has commenced the highways works in the vicinity and work on-site to build the new bus-rail interchange building with park and ride spaces,cycling, walking provision with a dedicated shuttle link to the airport car park will start in the New Year.
This fund is being used to help pay for the bus-rail interchange at Haverfordwest.
This partnership would have the aim of providing additional car and cycle parking for rail passengers, improving waiting facilities and making arrangements for a bus-rail interchange," said Staffordshire County Council's development services director Mr Adrian Murray.
This will create a substantial metropolitan rail network centred on Cardiff, linked with investment in key bus routes and improved bus-rail interchanges.