Eventually, the Bus Riders Union, a grassroots organization that represents residents who depend on mass transit, cried foul.
What does BRU stand for?
BRU stands for Bus Riders Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRU
We have 42 other meanings of BRU in our Acronym Attic
- Biosurgical Research Unit (UK)
- Biotechnology Research Unit (various locations)
- Blanket Routine Uses (US government)
- Blood Recovery Unit
- Boat Repair Unit
- Bomb Release Unit
- Boresight Reticle Unit(s)
- Bromide Urine
- Brussels, Belgium - National (Airport Code)
- Bulk Rename Utility (file renaming software)
- Brief Resolved Unexplained Event (pediatrics)
- Big Requirements Up Front (contracts)
- Blackburn Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Braintree Rugby Union Football Club (UK)
- Bridlington Rugby Union Football Club (Bridlington, Yorkshire, England, UK)
- British Rigid Urethane Foam Manufacturers Association
- Business Rules User Group (Minnesota)
- Buoyant Rover for Under-Ice Exploration (US NASA robot)
- Tactical Communications System
- Brandweer Regio Utrechts Land (Dutch: Utrecht Country Region Firefighters; Utrecht, The Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Los Angeles' Bus Riders Union Fights for Equal Treatment Although light rail trains are favored by many forward-thinking transportation agencies, buses carry far more commuters.