26) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] On May 27, 2009, The Burzynski Research Institute announced the results of a randomized Phase II clinical study of antineoplaston therapy in metastatic colon cancer following curative resection (surgical removal) of hepatic (liver) metastases.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Burzynski Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Brand Rating Index
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
- Burst Repetition Interval
- Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
- Behavioral Research in Accounting (journal)
- Burdekin River Irrigation Area (Australia)
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic and other Atypical Children
- Behavior Rating Instrument for Autistic Children
- Bellsouth Regional IP Backbone
Samples in periodicals archive:
So far she has taken the drug in tablet form but now her husband Stephen, 44, has ordered the more powerful serum - which is injected - from the Burzynski Research Institute in Houston, Texas.