India and Burundi enjoy warm and friendly relations.
What does BDI stand for?
BDI stands for Burundi (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDI
We have 121 other meanings of BDI in our Acronym Attic
- Blood Diagnostics Inc (Irmo, SC)
- Bobinage dans l'Industrie (French electrical repair company)
- Bomb Damage Indication
- Both Dates Inclusive
- Bourse de Doctorat pour Ingénieurs (French: Doctorate Scholarship for Engineers)
- Brand Development Index
- Bretagne Développement Initiatives (French: Brittany Development Initiatives; Brittany, France)
- Bulk Drug Intermediate (pharmaceuticals)
- Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie eV (German: Federation of German Industries)
- Bureau de Documentation et d'Information (French: Bureau of Documentation and Information)
- Business Data Integration
- Business Decisions International Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Business Diversity Institute, Inc. (Portland, OR)
- Beck Depression Inventory for Primary Care
- Bund Deutscher Innen Architekten (German: Federation of German Interior Architects)
- British Division of the International Academy of Pathology (United Kingdom)
- Building Designers Institute of British Columbia
- Bachelor's Degree with Individual Concentration (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Bibliothèque de Documentation Internationale Contemporaine (French: International Contemporary Documentation Library)
- Brain Dead Idiot Cager (motorcyclists name for car drivers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's First Vice-President Mohammad Reza Rahimi in a message on Sunday extended his congratulations to the Burundi government and nation on the country's national day.
ISLAMABAD, May 31, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Pakistans Ambassador to Burundi Mr.
citizens of the risks of travel to Burundi before, during, and after nationwide elections scheduled from May to September 2010.
They conveyed greetings and best wishes of the president of Burundi and his government to His Majesty the Sultan.