The Medical City's prestigious tenants include: * University of Central Florida Medical School * Burnham Institute for Medical Research * Nemours Children's Hospital * Veterans Affairs Hospital Details: To learn more about Orlando's Creative village, register for the 2008 Congress of Cities and the mobile workshop at www.
What does BIMR stand for?
BIMR stands for Burnham Institute for Medical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIMR
We have 3 other meanings of BIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Be in My Paradise (song, Bemani)
- Beijing Institute of Modern Physics (China)
- Brunei Darassalam Indonesia Malaysia the Philippines (ASEAN)
- Brunei Darussalam Indonesia Malaysia the Philippines - East Asean Growth Area
- Brunei-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East-Asian Growth Area
- Brunei Darassalam Indonesia Malaysia the Philippines - East Asean Growth Area Business Council
- Biennial International Miniature Print Exhibition
- Bureau of Immigration, Multicultural and Population Research (Australia)
- Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore Cluster Country Consultation on Migrant Workers’ HIV Vulnerability Reduction (publication)
- Brockhouse Institute for Materials Research (Canada)
- BioMedical Sciences Immersive Multimedia Reasearch Consortium (Purdue University)
- Bank Insurance Market Research Group (Mamaroneck, NY)
- Baltic International Marine Services (Latvia)
- Bangkok International Motor Show (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies
- Bangladesh Institute of Medical Science (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Battlefield Information Management System
- Battlefield Integration Management System
- Bell Internet Management Services
- Berchmans Institute of Management Studies (Kerala, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editors Osterman, Burnham Institute for Medical Research, and Gerdes, Fellowship for Interpretation of Genomes, and 75 contributors provide detailed descriptions of experimental protocols, systematic collections of knockout mutants, and genome minimization.
Because influenza mutates so readily, it has become a moving target for therapeutic intervention, making it difficult to treat circulating strains, including the H1N1 swine flu," Nature quoted researcher Sumit Chanda, from Burnham Institute for Medical Research.
Choosing an even tighter target, Erkki Ruoslahti of the Burnham Institute for Medical Research in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Investigators at Burnham Institute for Medical Research (Burnham), the University of British Columbia's Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics and the University of California, San Diego conducted the new study.