Burn Area Emergency Response (BAER) treatments are being implemented starting this week with four 20-person handcrews clearing debris out of drainage bottoms around the Nutrioso, Greer and Eagar areas.
What does BAER stand for?
BAER stands for Burn Area Emergency Response (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAER
We have 16 other meanings of BAER in our Acronym Attic
- Banc of America Equity Partners
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
- Brain Stem Auditory Evoked Potential (diagnostic tool; neurology)
- Brain-Stem Auditory Evoked Potential
- British Association of European Pharmaceutical Distributors
- Bibliographic Access to Electronic Resources (est. 1996; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Brainstem Acoustic Evoked Response
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response
- Browser Address Error Redirector
- Burned Area Emergency Rehabilitation
- Bay Area Electric Railroad Association (Rio Vista Junction, CA)
- British Atomic Energy Research Establishment
- Basic Atomic Energy Research Institute (South Korea)
- Bay Area Environmental Research Institute (California)
- Bay Area English Regency Society
- Banjul American Embassy School (Gambia)
- Beijing Academy of Educational Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Bill Arp Elementary School (Douglasville, GA)
- Birmingham Adult Education Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Burn Area Emergency Response team was on the ground surveying the burned area and determining what needs to be done to prevent any more environmental degradation, said fire spokeswoman Linda Hartman.