Redding heads the Redding Eye Center in Burlington, North Carolina.
What does B-Town stand for?
B-Town stands for Burlington, North Carolina
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B-Town
- Bollywood (India)
- Bonita Springs, Florida
- Boxmeer (The Netherlands)
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- Bradenton (Florida)
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada (Greater Toronto area)
- Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
- Brentwood, Essex (UK)
- Brick (New Jersey)
- Brossard, Quebec
- Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Burnaby (British Columbia, Canada)
- Balanced Multiway Search Tree
- Binary Tree
- Basal thyroid-stimulating hormone level
- Base Traffic Management Workload Reporting & Productivity System
- Broadband User Network Interface
- Balanced Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Backbone Virtual Local Area Network
- Bidirectional Video Object Planes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Catherine Mangum Burlington, North Carolina by Cory SerVaas M.
When Edwin Massengill interviewed Ed Rutledge in Burlington, North Carolina in 1939, he foreshadowed a theme of the interview in the contextualizing remarks he offered at the beginning of Rutledge's story: "a, well-dressed, bespectacled young fellow, was standing on a street corner when I asked him for a history of his life.
1st State Bank, Burlington, North Carolina Burlington, North Carolina 1st State Bank Foundation, Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Second Place: Luke Honer, Eastern Division (Connecticut); Richard Provost, teacher Third Place: Benjamin Silva, Southwest Division (New Mexico); Michael Chapdelaine, teacher MTNA Collegiate Artist Organ Competition, sponsored by the MTNA FOUNDATION Matthew Michael Brown, a native of Burlington, North Carolina, is a Kenan Organ Scholar at the North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem, where he is an organ student of John Mitchener.