Burgan Bank Board Chairman Majed Al-Ajeel said 2012 was full of challenges that slowed economic growth coupled with limited investment.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Burgan Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Bugs Bunny
- Building Block
- Bulletin Board
- Bully Busters
- Bumble and bumble (hair care products)
- Bundesbahn (German Federal Railroad)
- Bundle Branch
- Bunk Beds
- Bunker Buster (bomb)
- Bureau of Budget
- Burning Blade (World of Warcraft game)
- Business Board
- Busterbros (podcast)
- Butcherblock Mountains (Everquest game)
- Butt Boy
- Bye Bye
- Nickname of Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli prime minister)
- Belly Button to Medial Malleolus (body measurement)
- Big Blue and Cousins (Greater Victoria Personal Computer Users' Association
- Bombay Baroda & Central India (Railway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burgan Bank recently held the first Group Internal Audit Meeting in 2013 under the leadership of Burgan Bank's Group Chief Internal Auditor, Amr El Kasaby.
uk Global Banking News - 19 February 2013 Kuwait-based Burgan Bank Group has announced its profit.
Summary: Burgan Bank is looking to raise at least $300 million through the sale-says official.
Summary: Burgan Bank and United Gulf Bank (UGB)United Gulf Bank (UGB) today announced that Burgan Bank, Burgan Bank has completed the process of transfer of Bank of BaghdadBank of Baghdad and Algeria Gulf BankAlgeria Gulf Bank from UGBUGB.
MANAMA: Burgan Bank is completing the purchase of Algeria Gulf Bank and Bank of Baghdad from Bahrain-based United Gulf Bank (UGB), it emerged yesterday.