At the outset, securities held by Government Owned and Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) and Local Government Units (LGUs) may be transferred prior to maturity only with GOCCs and LGUs which maintain Securities Account in the book entry of the Bureau of Treasury (BTr).
What does BOT stand for?
BOT stands for Bureau of Treasury (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BOT
We have 74 other meanings of BOT in our Acronym Attic
- Bottom of Tape
- Bottom-Up Approach
- British Overseas Territory
- Broad Operational Task
- Broadcast Online Television
- Brussels Overleg Thuiszorg (Dutch: Brussels Homecare Consultation; Brussels, Belgium)
- Build-Operate-Transfer (project outsourcing; information technology delivery model)
- Buoni Ordinari del Tesoro (Italian: Treasury Bill)
- Burst On Target
- Burton-On-Trent (UK town)
- Business Operations Team
- Buy Operate Transfer
- Robot (especially a software agent)
- Bearings-Only Tracking Pseudo-Linear Estimator
- Back on Track America (small business guidance)
- Bamboo of the Americas
- Belgian Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Boards of Trade Act (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Philippine Bureau of Treasury has said that it has authorised a consortium of eight banks to manage the issuance of retail treasury bonds.
All they need to do is to check on the website of the Bureau of Treasury," Maria Elena Bautista-Horn, Arroyo's spokesperson and former head of the Presidential Management Staff, said in a radio interview.