Figures also from World Travel and Tourism Council, WTTC in TCA, 1998 and Bureau of Tourism Research in TCA, 1998.
What does BTR stand for?
BTR stands for Bureau of Tourism Research (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTR
We have 70 other meanings of BTR in our Acronym Attic
- Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen song)
- Boston Terrier Rescue (various locations)
- Branch Technical Review
- British Tax Review (journal)
- Broad Temperature Range
- Broadcast and Television Receiver(s)
- Bronyetransporter (Soviet Class of Armored Vehicles)
- Budget Time Recorder (now Time Clock Depot; time clock sales; various locations)
- Budget Transfer Request
- Built To Rule! (Hasbro action building set/toy)
- Burn Time Remaining
- Bus Transfer
- Business & Technology Review
- Business Talent Review (employee performance evaluation system)
- Business Tax Receipt (Florida)
- Business Tax Reduction (Canada)
- Business Travel Request
- By the River (various organizations)
- Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler (French: Let the Good Times Roll; Mardi Gras/New Orleans)
- Rupee (currency of Bhutan)