Lucky Cement is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and also possesses many other international certifications including Bureau of Indian Standards, Sri Lankan Standard Institute, Standards Organization of Nigeria, Kenya Bureau of Standards and South African Bureau of Standards.
What does BUSTDS stand for?
BUSTDS stands for Bureau of Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Building Unions Superannuation Scheme (construction industry super fund; Queensland, Australia)
- Berkeley Urban Studies Student Association (University of California, Berkeley)
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Bamenda University of Science and Technology (Bamenda, Cameroon)
- Bangor University Surf Team (UK)
- Basic Urban Skills Training
- Bath University Student Theatre (UK)
- Börsenumsatzsteuer (stock exchange turnover tax)
- Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks
- Backup Satellite Test Center
- Bremen University Semantic Translator for Enhanced Retrieval
- Boston University School of Theology
- Bureau of Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Baltic Urban Sustainable Transport Implementation and Planning (Turku, Finland)
- Bath University Students Union (UK)
- Brock University Students' Union
- Brown University Simulation of the United Nations (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Backup Secure Voice
- British Union of Social Work Employees (UK)
- Being Under Satan's Yoke
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Zambia in August 2009, the Bureau of Standards halted the sale of two brands of condoms, Hot and Evolution, after they failed to pass the electronic freedom-from-holes test.
The Jamaica Bureau of Standards is the standards development organization in Jamaica.
National Bureau of Standards (later the National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST), he published a number of scientific papers on the aging of paper.
The early National Bureau of Standards (NB S) Electronic Automatic Computer (SEAC) was the first electronic computer in the United States to store programs internally.
have reconstructed and updated the database of the former National Bureau of Standards Cryogenic Data Center.
The new law would also rename the National Bureau of Standards (NBS) in Gaithersburg, Md.