The guide provides information for consumers about the status of each fishery based on Bureau of Rural Sciences Fisheries Status Reports, the method used to catch the fish, and whether it is wildcaught or grown in aquaculture.
What does BRS stand for?
BRS stands for Bureau of Rural Sciences (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRS
We have 213 other meanings of BRS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadcasting Squadron
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalman
- Brown & Root Services (logistics services; Halliburton Company)
- Brown Recluse Spider
- Budget and Reporting System
- Budget Review System
- Budget Revision System
- Buffalo Rocket Society (New York)
- Building Research Station (UK)
- Bungalow Renovation Services (France)
- Business and Regional Systems
- Business Recovery Service
- Business Requirement Specification
- Business Resource Software
- Business Risk Services
- Butterfly-Radial Slot (microwave theory)
- bombesin receptor subtype-3
- Board Recognized Specialist - Swallowing
- Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency (Turkey)
- Baton Rouge Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you want to know which Australian regions have the highest income, where the most men or women live, and, say, where the highest rates of labour force participation are, a new Interactive Social Atlas produced by the Bureau of Rural Sciences (BRS) is the tool.