Kema Chikwe has reportedly foreclosed the issue of the re-absorption of the 1,000 employees of Nigeria Airways and has stated that the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) has commenced auditing the figures being presented as terminal benefits for the retired workers.
What does BPE stand for?
BPE stands for Bureau of Public Enterprises
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPE
We have 76 other meanings of BPE in our Acronym Attic
- British Photographic Exhibitions
- Broadband Premises Expert
- BTL (Bell Telephone Labs) Provided Equipment
- Budget Program Estimate
- Budgetary Planning Estimate
- Budgetary Price Estimate
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Bureau des Personnels d'Encadrement (French: Office of Management Personnel)
- Bureau of Pilgrimage and Endowment
- Bureau of Professional Education (American Osteopathic Association)
- Burt Process Equipment (Hamden, CT)
- Business and Professional Exchange, Inc.
- Business Premises Equipment
- Business Process Engineering
- Business Process Evaluation
- Business Process Excellence
- Business Process Expert
- Byte pair encoding
- Budgetary Price Estimate / Not to Exceed
- Bill Prankard Evangelistic Association (Canada and UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under this council is the Bureau of Public Enterprises, in charge of privatising state companies, which is run by Nasir El Rufai.