The purpose of the allocation is to meet "unexpected and urgent refugee and migration needs," including by contributions to international, governmental and nongovernmental organizations and payment of administrative expenses of the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration of the Department of State, "related to the humanitarian crises resulting from the violence in Libya and Cote d'Ivoire".
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (US State Department)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (TV Show)
- Posterior Reversible Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (medical disorder)
- Potential Rotary Leadership Seminar (Rotary Club)
- Prepaid Rental Listing Service (California)
- Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
- Projekta Reforme Lokalne Samouprave (Croatian: Local Government Reform Project)
- Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (program of study)
- Printer, Lithographer and Multilith Operator (US Navy)
- Price-Responsive Load Working Group (New York Independent System Operator)
- Pacific Rim Marketing
- Packet Radio Measurement (Internet protocol)
- Page Rank Metric
- Paint Related Materials
- Park and Recreation Management (various schools)
- Partidul Romania Mare (Romania Mare Party)
- Partner Relationship Management
- Partnership Relationship Management
- Passenger with Reduced Mobility (EU policies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This time, the pilot braves the elements and touches down, appearing suddenly through the dust to a group of departing passengers, including members of the Department's Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.
Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) U.
I was determined to land a job at State, and in the fall of 1999, I was hired by the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration.