The US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management estimated the lease sale could lead to the production of more than 116 million barrels of oil and more than 538 billion cubic feet of natural gas.
What does BOEM stand for?
BOEM stands for Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (US DOI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOEM
We have 1 other meaning of BOEM in our Acronym Attic
- Book and Electronic Document Engineering (Netherlands)
- Beams On Elastic Foundation (mathematical model)
- Bank One Education Finance Corporation (student loan program)
- Board of Examination for Graduate Studies (University of Hong Kong; Hong Kong)
- Benchmark of Organizational Emotional Intelligence
- Boat Owners Exchange International (Hot Springs Village, AR)
- Biological Occupational Exposure Limits
- Book of Eldritch Might (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Brotherhood of Engine Mechanics (Yahoo group)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (X-men)
- Bootstrapping Ontology Evolution with Multimedia Information Extraction (workshop)
- Book of Eldritch Might II (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Book of Eldritch Might III (Dungeons & Dragons, roleplaying/gaming)
- Bureau of Ocean Energy, Management, Regulation, and Enforcement (US DOI)
- Bulletin Officiel de l'Éducation Nationale (French: Official Bulletin of National Education)
- Board of Educational Programming (Indiana University Collins Living-Learning Center)
- Buffer Overflow Exploit Prevention
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Barrels of Oil Equivalent Per Day
- Board of Equalization and Review (tax review board; Orange County, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com * Read the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement report.
For offshore leases, the newly created Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation, and Enforcement (BOEMRE), has oversight responsibilities.
BOEMRE Plans Meetings on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed 2012-2017 Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Program: New Public Comment Period Extends to March 31, 2011 WASHINGTON -- The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement (BOEMRE) today announced that it will hold a series of public scoping meetings in February 2011 on the Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) for the proposed 2012-2017 Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program.
The US received three applications for new wells subject to regulations introduced after the spill, the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement said.
The expedition was funded by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.