Naval Station Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico; Bureau of Naval Personnel, Washington, D.
What does BUPERS stand for?
BUPERS stands for Bureau of Naval Personnel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUPERS
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
- Bournemouth University Preparatory English Programme (UK)
- Chief, Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- Bureau of Naval Personnel Instruction
- Bangladesh Union Parishad Forum
- Beijing Union Pharmaceutical Factory (est. 1958; Institute of Materia Medica; Chinese Academy of Natural Sciences; China)
- Buttine Underwriters Purchasing Group (Maryland)
- Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
- Børne- og Ungdomspædagogernes Landsforbund (Danish child and youth association)
- back up pressure with face mask
- British Used Printing Machinery Suppliers Association (UK)
- Baptist Union of Papua New Guinea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twenty years later, the title was changed to Bureau of Naval Personnel Information Bulletin.
Like many of the commands that conducted the DON SSN Reduction Plan for Forms Phase One, the Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS-01F) dramatically decreased the requirement to collect the SSN on many Navy Personnel Command/Bureau of Naval Personnel forms.
95 Winnefield, a veteran of the Bureau of Naval Personnel, offers a user's manual to help naval officers understand the key role of performance in assignments and promotions.
LCDR McCarden moved to the Bureau of Naval Personnel in Washington DC.
The Detachment will assist the Bureau of Naval Personnel in passenger transportation matters, as requested.