Using a study released in 2001 by the Legislative Budget & Finance Committee, Miller said his law enforcement agency studied the report's recommendations for civilianizing positions and found that troopers could be replaced by civilians in 68 jobs, including as ballistics, document and latent examiners, procurement and supply officers, troop communication specialists, and as district office commanders in the bureau of liquor control enforcement.
What does BLCE stand for?
BLCE stands for Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement (Pennsylvania State Police)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLCE
We have 1 other meaning of BLCE in our Acronym Attic
- Boundary and Leadership Change Committee
- British Legalise Cannabis Campaigns
- Bronfenbrenner Life Course Center
- Bunyad Literacy Community Council
- Bridge Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
- Belgian-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Bear Lake County District Library (Montpelier, ID)
- Baseline Calibration Equipment
- Bega Littleton Citizens' Exchange (various locations)
- Big Lake Community Education (Big Lake, MN)
- Bandon Lions Charitable Foundation (Bandon, OR)
- Bic Library Communications Framework (library management protocol; UK)
- Biltmore Lake Charitable Fund (Asheville, NC)
- Bloor Lansdowne Christian Fellowship (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Building London Creating Futures
- Business Linkages Challenge Fund (Department for International Development; UK)
- Brevibacterium Lactofermentum and Corynebacterium Glutamicum
- Barrio Logan College Institute (San Diego, CA)
- Base Level Communication Infrastructure
- Beiyan Language and Culture Institute (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calavano of the Wilkes-Barre District Office, Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement, Liquor Enforcement Office of the Year; -- Police Communications Operator Barbara R.
Finally, the term "social gathering" has been defined to mean an event marketed to or catering to minors for which proper notice, forty- eight (48) hours in advance, has been provided to the Pennsylvania State Police, Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement.
The graduates and the locations of their assignments with the Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement follow: -- Jennifer L.
Evanko said the daylong conferences will be presented by the State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement (LCE) on May 17 at West Chester University, Chester County; May 24 at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana County; and May 31 at Bloomsburg University, Columbia County.
The State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement (BLCE) website can be reached through the Pennsylvania Homepage, www.
Liquor Enforcement Officers (LEOs) are responsible for enforcement of the state's Liquor Code and are assigned to the State Police Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement.
Tom Coury, Deputy Commissioner of Administration; Major Frank Koscelnak, Director of Bureau of Liquor Control Enforcement, and Stephen Erni, Executive Director of the PA DUI Association.