Figures provided by the Bureau of Legislative Research monthly reports for December 2008 show six items labeled "additional tobacco tax.
What does BLR stand for?
BLR stands for Bureau of Legislative Research (Arkansas Legislative Council; Little Rock, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLR
We have 54 other meanings of BLR in our Acronym Attic
- Boîte Aux Lettres Rurale (Canada Post)
- Bottom Line Records (San Diego, CA)
- Boucle Locale Radio (French: Wireless Local Loop)
- Boundary Location Register
- Bourg-la-Reine (French: Town of the Queen; French village)
- Broad-Line Region
- Browning Lever Rifle (Lever Action Browning Rifles)
- Bulharská Lidová Republika (Czech: People's Republic of Bulgaria)
- Bureau of Labor Relations (Philippines)
- Bureau of Land Records (Pennsylvania)
- Business & Legal Reports
- Business and Legal Resources (Old Saybrook, CT; compliance consultancy)
- Biomedical Laboratory Research and Development
- British Library Research and Development Department (UK)
- Burkitt Lymphoma Receptor 1
- Bayerische Landesverband für die Rehabilitation der Aphasiker eV
- Bayonne Local Redevelopment Authority
- Beta Lactamase Resistant Antibiotic
- Brainard Lake Recreation Area (Colorado)
- Brewers and Licensed Retailers Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Wilson, administrator of the Office of Economic and Tax Policy, part of the Bureau of Legislative Research, told lawmakers that the figures mean that the state is now $22.
Legislative bills and calendar information are pulled directly from the Bureau of Legislative Research, ensuring the most up to date and accurate information.