00 Hardcover SF301 The first of three documents collected here is an excerpt of a report written by the US Geological Survey (USGS) and published by the Bureau of Land Management, Strategic Research Plan Wild Horse and Burro Management: The Bureau of Land Management Wild Horse and Burro Program US Department of Interior.
What does BLM stand for?
BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BLM
We have 100 other meanings of BLM in our Acronym Attic
- Bloom Syndrome
- Bonniers Litterära Magasin
- Border Liaison Mechanism (US government)
- Bormla (postal locality, Malta)
- Bottom Line Management (various locations)
- Boundary-Layer Meteorology
- Boundary-Layer Model
- Brand Lifecycle Management (various industries)
- Broadloom Metre (carpeting)
- Brookline Liquor Mart (Brookline, MA)
- Business Line Manager
- Business Logistics Management
- Buzzword Lifecycle Management
- Bleomycin Sulfate
- Backside Laser Mark Aligner (Consultronix)
- Balanced Linear Motor Actuator
- Basket Lattes Montpellier Agglomération (French women's basketball league)
- Beavertail Lighthouse Museum Association (Jamestown, Rhode Island, USA)
- Belangenvereniging Leraren Martial Arts (Netherlands)
- Berkshire Lakes Master Association, Inc. (Naples, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that would probably take a repeal of the 1971 Wild Horse and Burro Act that gives management of wild horses and burros on federal land to the Bureau of Land Management.
Arguing that the present funding for this is inadequate in both Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management budgets, we urged Congress to provide strong funding.
In a November 2002 reversal, the Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management decided that the state-funded Calpine Corporation can build a network of power plant facilities, roads, cables and drills, dig deep into the earth, tap the hot water, convert it to electricity, and export it to Bonneville Power Administration for consumers in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
The CSEAT ITM draft report outlines the ITM IT security deficiencies in general and those specific to the Department of Interior, the Bureau of Indian Affairs, the Bureau of Land Management, the Minerals Management Service, and the Office of the Special Trustee (an organization created to address ITM issues).
Bureau of Land Management and considered a National Historic Landmark.