The company is a member of the global standard Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries the Bureau of International Recycling.
What does BIR stand for?
BIR stands for Bureau of International Recycling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIR
We have 82 other meanings of BIR in our Acronym Attic
- Boulons Industriels Rouville (French)
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Bretagne Internet Réseaux (French: Brittany Internet Networks; Rennes, Brittany, France)
- British Institute of Radiology
- Brother in Room
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (law firm; Pittsburgh; PA)
- Built in Wardrobe
- Built-in Rigid (plumbing)
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research (US State Department)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Burn-In Reliability
- Business Informatics Research
- Business Information Records
- baculoviral inhibitory repeat 1 and 2 domains
- Baculovirus IAP (Inhibitor of Apoptosis) repeat domain
- Baculovirus inhibitory repeat domain
- Bandwidth-Based Integrated Routing Algorithm
- Belgian Investor Relations Association (Belgium)
- Best Independent Restaurants Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- British Independent Retailers Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is a member of the global standard Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries and the Bureau of International Recycling.
Conservative MEPs Philip Bushill-Matthews, from Harbury, near Leamington, and Malcolm Harbour met a delegation from the Brussels-based Bureau of International Recycling to discuss the End-of-Life Vehicles Directive.
In early October, the BMF and the Bureau of International Recycling lined up against the Environment Agency in the High Court to hammer out a definition for scrap metal.
The Bureau of International Recycling (BIR) holds its Autumn Round-Table Sessions in Poland's capital city of Warsaw, Oct.