Adjacent to the inmate intake area is the processing section containing clothing exchange, showers, bureau of identification, interview area, medical and dental exam area, clinical records and offices.
What does B OF I stand for?
B OF I stands for Bureau of Identification (police department term)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
- Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
- Buendnis 90
- Bed and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Belgian Clearing-House Mechanism
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bachelor of Divinity
- Billroth Type I
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bureau of Advertising
Samples in periodicals archive:
asp Delaware Delaware State Bureau of Identification Post Office Box 430 Dover, Delaware 19903-0430 (302) 739-5901 District of Columbia Research and Resource Development Metropolitan Police Department 300 Indiana Avenue, N.