Chief of Clinical Services, Bureau of Health Care Services, Department of Corrections, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania SUNDAY, JANUARY 29, 2006 1:30 P.
What does BHCS stand for?
BHCS stands for Bureau of Health Care Services (Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BHCS
We have 7 other meanings of BHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Bank Holding Company Performance Report
- Black Hills Central Railroad (South Dakota)
- Black Hills Central Reservations (South Dakota)
- Boot Hill Casino and Resort (Dodge City, KS)
- Basset Hound Club Switzerland
- Bathgate Historic Conservation Society (UK)
- Baylor Health Care System (Texas)
- Belleville Henderson Central School (New York)
- Big Head Club Society
- Bore Hole Compensated Sonic (well logging tool for oil & gas)
- Burgess Hill Choral Society (UK)
- Button Head Cap Screw
- Black Hills Creation Science Association (South Dakota)
- British Hospitals Contributory Schemes Association (UK)
- Basset Hound Club of Southern California
- Burnett Honors College Summer Institute (UCF)
- Bottomhole Circulating Temperature (petroleum industry)
- Baptist Hospital Credit Union (Nashville, TN)
- Boeing Helicopters Credit Union (Ridley Park, PA)
- Beverly Hills Conference & Visitors Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
assistant medical director for the Bureau of Health Care Services for the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections; Jeffrey A.
McVey, Director, Bureau of Health Care Services, Department of Corrections, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania C-17 WORKING WITH THE MEDIA TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC OPINION Coordinator: Joey R.