Nearly immediately, Lucas Davenport, head of the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, gets wind of their arrival.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BCA
We have 428 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Contractors Association
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
- Burst Cutting Area
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
- Business Computer Applications, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Business Consumer Alliance
- Business Contracts Architecture
- Business Cooperation Agreement (various companies)
- Business Corporation Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Lucas Davenport heads the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
Virgil Flowers, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigator is placed into a series of identical murders that totally surprise even him.
A This newest Prey story, featuring Lucas Davenport of the Minnesota State Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, opens with the execution of a Russian agent near the waterfront--an execution witnessed by a homeless woman.
With the FBI, CIA and local cops all trying to find out what is happening, Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigator Lucas Davenport is sent to keep everything under control.