The Bureau of Resource Management was split into the Bureau of Budget and Planning and the Bureau of the Comptroller and Global Financial Services to separate budget formulation and execution from traditional accounting and financial functions.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for Bureau of Budget
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Bugle Boy
- Bugs Bunny
- Building Block
- Bulletin Board
- Bully Busters
- Bumble and bumble (hair care products)
- Bundesbahn (German Federal Railroad)
- Bundle Branch
- Bunk Beds
- Bunker Buster (bomb)
- Burgan Bank
- Burning Blade (World of Warcraft game)
- Business Board
- Busterbros (podcast)
- Butcherblock Mountains (Everquest game)
- Butt Boy
- Bye Bye
- Nickname of Benjamin Netanyahu (Israeli prime minister)
- Belly Button to Medial Malleolus (body measurement)
- Big Blue and Cousins (Greater Victoria Personal Computer Users' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
79 billion) in 2013, said Palatino, citing a report of the bureau of budget and management.
In 1921, the Budget and Accounting Act was signed which provided for a Bureau of Budget (that would in later years report to the Executive) and a General Accounting Office responsible to Congress.