Secretary Arthur Yap of the Department of Agriculture commended the Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) for its sustained efforts to boost the productivity and profitability of the domestic livestock and poultry subsectors, which account for a fourth of the country's total farm output, despite the major challenges these industries have faced over the years Yap said: "The BAI has successfully kept the Philippines bird flu-free, which has allowed the Philippines to export poultry meat and poultry products to Japan, Hong Kong and the Middle East; as well as breeder chicks to Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Nepal and the Middle East.
What does BAI stand for?
BAI stands for Bureau of Animal Industry (Philippines)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAI
We have 137 other meanings of BAI in our Acronym Attic
- Breaking All Illusions (song)
- Breath-Actuated Inhaler
- Brest Avenir Immobilier (French: Brest Futures Real Estate; Brest, France)
- British American Investment (Port Louis, Mauritius)
- Broadbent & Associates, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Buenos Aires, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Builders Association of India
- Building Alternatives, Inc. (New Hampshire)
- Bundesverband Alternative Investments (German Association for Alternative Investments)
- Bureau Air Information (France)
- Business Advisers International (various locations)
- Business Advisers, Inc. (various locations)
- Business Attributes Inventory (assessment)
- Battling AIDS in Africa
- Black Artists in Action (Canadian Artists Network)
- Bulgarian Artificial Intelligence Association
- Business Association Italy America (US and Italy)
- Bay Area Iranian-American Democrats (Emeryville, CA)
- Battery for Asthma Illness Behavior (test)
- Beta-Aminoisobutyric Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remonde said there is no report of local swine flu infestation from the Bureau of Animal Industry and the National Meat Inspection Commission.
Jose Molina, chief of the Bureau of Animal Industry, issued an advisory to travelers coming from Asian countries ''not to bring in any live poultry and any product of poultry origin'' into the Philippines ''to avoid infecting the local supply.
Arthur signed the act establishing the Bureau of Animal Industry within USDA.