Spearheaded by an ASAE delegation, President Herbert Hoover signed a bill in 1931 funding the Bureau of Agricultural Engineering.
What does BAE stand for?
BAE stands for Bureau of Agricultural Engineering (USDA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BAE
We have 83 other meanings of BAE in our Acronym Attic
- Boucle Accueil Emploi (French: Loop Home Employment; est. 1984)
- Brent Averill Enterprises (audio equipment; California)
- Brigade Aviation Element
- Bring Another Engine (plane mechanics)
- British Aerospace Engineering
- British Aerospace Systems, LTD
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Buffet Accès Emploi (French: Buffet JobConnect; Canada)
- Bureau d'Assistance Européen (French: European Assistance Office; Belgium)
- Bureau des Affaires Etrangères (French: Foreign Affairs Office)
- Bureau of American Ethnology (Smithsonian Institution)
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Business, Accounting and Economics (various schools)
- British Actors' Equity Association
- British Aerobatic Association
- British Association of Educational Audiologists (est. 1997; UK)
- British Atomic Energy Authority
- Brookville Area Education Association
- Buddhist Academy for Ecological Awakening (Seoul, South Korea)
- Building Accessibility Excellence Assessor (Excellence Canada certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A similar request was made to the chief of the Bureau of Agricultural Engineering.