The survey, sponsored by the TV Bureau of Advertising Inc.
What does B OF A stand for?
B OF A stands for Bureau of Advertising
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tical (another name for baht, Thai currency)
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
- Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
- Buendnis 90
- Bed and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
- Belgian Clearing-House Mechanism
- B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Bachelor of Divinity
- Billroth Type I
- Bachelor of Medical Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 billion, or 24 percent of total TV ad spending, according to the Television Bureau of Advertising.
The Television Bureau of Advertising held a conference recently where it was predicted that local and national TV spot spending would increase by 11.
The article cites statistics from the Television Bureau of Advertising, which say the average household watched seven hours and 26 minutes of television each day -- up nine minutes from 1998 and 33 minutes from 1990.
The Television Bureau of Advertising estimates that nation-wide, political ads will bring in at least $600 million to local stations this year, a six-fold increase (in real, inflation-adjusted dollars) over what stations received from political campaigns in 1972.
Meanwhile, according to the Cable Bureau of Advertising, cable advertising increased by 18% in 1991.