What does BCCN stand for?
BCCN stands for Bureau de Contrôle des Chaudières Nucléaires (French: Office of Nuclear Control of Boilers)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCCN
We have 4 other meanings of BCCN in our Acronym Attic
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Mortality Prevention Act
- Badminton Club de Case Navire (Case Navire, Martinique)
- Basket Club du Canton de Nanteuil le Haudouin (French: Basketball Club of the Canton de Nanteuil Haudouin)
- Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience (Göttingen, Germany)
- Bertrand Calenge: Carnet de Notes (French: Bertrand Calenge: Notebook; blog)
- Bethany Cell Church Network (Baker, LA)
- Boone County Community Network (est. 1995; Indiana)
- Border Collie Club Nederland (Dutch: Border Collie Club Netherlands; Netherlands)
- Border Counties Childcare Network (Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform; Ireland)
- Bridlewood Community Church of the Nazarene (Ottawa, Canada)
- British Columbia Community Networks Association
- Brazilian Cultural Center of New England
- British Columbia Centre for Non-Profit Development (Canada)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Nevus Syndrome
- Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia (est. 1977; Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Building Cisco Content Network Solutions
- barium-calcium-copper oxide
- Base Consolidation Control Office
- Bilateral Common Carotid Occlusion
- Blue Cross of Central Ohio (insurance)