Devised by the Bureau of Silly Ideas in partnership with Northumberland Lights, the challenge is based on a letter believed to have been written by Lord Armstrong to fellow inventors, calling for the development of new inventions powered solely by renewable energy.
What does BOSi stand for?
BOSi stands for Bureau Of Silly ideas (London, UK street theater company)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BOSi
We have 3 other meanings of BOSi in our Acronym Attic
- Best Opposite of Group (rabbits)
- Borno State Government (Nigeria)
- Business Online Services Group (Microsoft)
- Behavior Observation Scale Huntington (Huntington Disease)
- Bidirectional-Streams over Synchronous HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol; computer networking)
- Bureau of Occupational Safety and Health
- Biomarkers of Oxidative Stress in Health and Diseases (symposium)
- Bank of Scotland International
- Bank of Scotland Ireland
- Body of Safety Information (database)
- Bainbridge-Ometepe Sister Island Association
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
- Behavior Observation Scale for Intramural Psychogeriatrics
- Bank of Scotland Investment Service (UK)
- Biin Open System Interface Extension
- Best of Super Juniors (Japan)
- Belize Offshore Services Ltd.
- Business Opportunity Sales Law of 1995 (Illinois, USA)
- Bank of Saint Lucia International Ltd. (East Caribbean Financial Holding Company; St. Lucia)
- Bank of Saint Lucia International Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even worse, a new London-based Bureau of Silly Ideas - which claims to create 'inspired madness and controlled chaos in the public realm' - is getting pounds 40,000 a year for three years.
But it was all a spoof by the Bureau of Silly Ideas theatre group - with some visitors catching on more quickly than others.