The fee will be as follows: Hapag-Lloyd Hapag-Lloyd announces revised levels for CAF and bunker related charges effective November 1, 2010 The customer letter below contains monthly revised ocean charges applicable from/to Asia and Oceania effective November 1, 2010 Currency Adjustment Factor (CAF) Bunker Charges (BUC) or Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) or Bunker Fuel Factor (BFF) Low Sulphur Charges (LSF) Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS)
What does BSC stand for?
BSC stands for Bunker Surcharge
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BSC
We have 502 other meanings of BSC in our Acronym Attic
- Building Safe Communities
- Building Science Consulting (various locations)
- Building Science Corporation
- Building Service Contractor
- Building Standards Commission (California)
- Building Suppliers Corporation
- Building Sustainable Cities
- Building Systems Councils
- Bullseye Support Center
- Buloke Shire Council (Australia)
- Bureau des Substances Contrôlées
- Bureau du Superintendent des Faillites (Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy - Canada)
- Bureau of Study Counsel (Harvard University)
- Burlingame Soccer Club (Burlingame, CA)
- Bus State Controller
- Business Service Center (General Services Administration)
- Business Service Club
- Business Service Console (Concord)
- Business Services Council
- Business Software and Consulting
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a mathematical equation: when the fuel gets to a certain price or goes up a certain amount, the emergency bunker surcharge goes up accordingly.
From the Mediterranean (West Med, East Med, North Africa, Malta, Adriatic & Black Sea) to the US East Coast and Gulf Coast, CMA CGM will implement the following Bunker Surcharge (BSC): US$ 224 per 20' (all types) US$ 448 per 40' / 40' HC / 45' (all types)Effective August 01st, 2010.
Rate Increases: ANL lines Revised Reefer Cargo Bunker Surcharge ANL lines wish to advise that in accordance with the established review procedures, the Reefer Cargo Bunker Surcharge is to be adjusted from US$425 to US$400 per teu with effect from 16th July 2010, except for shipments to/from Taiwan which will attract the revised Bunker Surcharge from 31st July 2010.