provisions have also included M107 155 mm high explosive artillery rounds, M141 83 mm bunker defeat munitions, and M930 120 mm illuminating cartridges.
What does BDM stand for?
BDM stands for Bunker Defeat Munition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BDM
We have 129 other meanings of BDM in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Network Module (Cisco)
- Browning Double Mode
- Brunello di Montalcino (Italian wine)
- Brutal Death Metal (music genre)
- Bubble Domain Memory
- Bueno de Mesquita (political scientist)
- Bulk Data Management
- Bull Dawg Mafia
- Bund Deutscher Mädchen (female branch of the National Socialist Youth Movement)
- Bund Deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls during the Third Reich, akin to Hitler Youth)
- Bunker Demolition Munition (computer games)
- Business Data Management (various companies)
- Business Decision Maker (Microsoft Windows 2000 training)
- Business Decision Management
- Business Destination Marketing
- Business Development Manager
- Benzyl Dimethyl Amine
- Biodata Management and Analysis (NIH)
- British Damage Management Association
- British Direct Mail Advertising Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The M141 Bunker Defeat Munition (BDM) was fielded in the late 1990s to defeat light infantry threats protected by masonry walls (concrete and brick) and field fortifications (caves and earth/timber bunkers).
The Bunker Defeat Munition has destroyed hardened emplacements, masonry walls, and light armored vehicles.
Talley recently developed a disposable version of the Smaw dubbed the Smaw-D (or M141 Bunker Defeat Munition by the US military); based on the HEDP dual-purpose round, it has a carry weight of 7.