any kind of atrioventricular or intraventricular conditions or blocks such as complete left or right bundle branch block, AV node block, QTc or PR prolongation, premature atrial contractions or other atrial arrhythmia, sustained ventricular arrhythmia, two premature ventricular contractions in a row, ST elevation consistent with ischemia) For information about how to participate in a Vaccine Clinical Trial, visit Avail Clinical Research or contact them directly at (386) 310-1334.
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bundle Branch Block (relative to the heart)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
- Broadcast Based Broadband
- Broken, Blocked or Busy (US DoD)
- Brotherhood by Blood (gaming)
- Bueno Bonito y Barato
- Build Back Better (legislation)
- Building a Better Boyertown (Pennsylvania)
- Building Better Bones (healthcare program)
- Building Bright Beginnings
- Bullstuff Baffles Brains (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But left bundle branch block (LBBB) is common, especially as people get older.
Because left bundle branch block and non-ischemic heart disease lead to diffuse, as opposed to localized, heart problems, study authors reasoned women were more responsive to CRT-D therapy, a treatment that strengthens the overall mechanical pumping action of the heart and coordinates the heart's electrical activity.
This approval allows heart failure patients with left bundle branch block to benefit from this therapy," said Jeffrey Shuren, MD, director of the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health.