1882 continued until 1900 and they saw service throughout the Great War, with limited numbers remaining in service with the postwar Austrian Bundesheer until 1938.
What does BH stand for?
BH stands for Bundesheer (Austria, Europe)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BH
We have 65 other meanings of BH in our Acronym Attic
- Bournemouth (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Boxed Heart (forest products industry)
- Braxton-Hicks (contractions)
- BreatheHeavy.com (Britney Spears fan website)
- Bridge Hampton
- Brinnel Hardness
- British Heritage (magazine)
- Bryce Harper (baseball player)
- Buddy Holly
- Bumrungrad Hospital (Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the latter nation has recently received a few Felin demonstration kits, one may question the fact of whether the Bundesheer will be able to afford such a system in a near or midterm future.
Around 1925, the Austrian army, the Bundesheer, in cooperation with the commercial ammunition firms of Roth and Hirtenberger, began development of a new rifle cartridge.