Kapute F (1) *, Likongwe J (2), Kang'ombe J (3) and C Kiiyukia (4) (1) Senior Lecturer and PhD (Fish Quality Management) Candidate, Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries Science, Bunda College of Agriculture (University of Malawi), P.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Buehler Center on Aging
- Buick Club of America (car club)
- Building and Construction Authority (Singapore)
- Building Code of Australia
- Building Commissioning Association
- Building Consent Authority (various locations)
- Building Conservation Associates, Inc
- Building Contractors Association
- Building Control Authority (various locations)
- Bulk Choice Advantage (DirecTV)
- Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Bureau Canadien des Archivistes (French)
- Bureau of Canadian Archivists
- Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Burlington City Arts (Vermont)
- Burren College of Art (Ireland)
- Burst Cutting Area
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Centre Association (UK Serviced Office Trade Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fisheries University Network (FishNet), a Nepad-led initiative, has been launched at the Bunda College of Agriculture in Malawi and will recruit and train fish scientists at a network of member universities in line with both national and pan-African development agendas.