See Chart 1) NO's "State of the Climate Report," published last July in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, showed how the heat content of the top 2,300 feet of the ocean was rising more slowly than previously.
What does BAMS stand for?
BAMS stands for Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAMS
We have 65 other meanings of BAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Battlefield Airmen Management System (US Air Force)
- Bay Area Mycological Society (San Leandro, CA)
- Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems
- Beta and Advection Model - Shallow
- Bid Analysis and Management System (various organizations)
- Binary Angular Measurement System
- Bio-Aerosol Mass Spectrometry (real-time biological aerosol detection)
- Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (US Navy)
- Building Asset Management System (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society
- Beijing Auto and Motor Sports Association
- Biracial and Multiracial Student Association (New York University; New York, NY)
- Bangla Adaptation of Mini-Mental State Examination (neuroscience)
- Bofors Advanced Missile System Evaluation (Saab Bofors Dynamics)
- Bacteriology and Mycology Study Group
- Bernard/Allison Management Services, Inc.
- Brockton Area Multi Services Inc.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St Louis
- Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Business Analysis and Management Support Services (Dynamics Research Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and his colleagues report in the September Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.
Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society 1998;79:409-17.
But a 1997 Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society study by Roy Spencer and William Braswell found that the predicted moisture was not there.
Nor presents his analysis in the April BULLETIN OF THE AMERICAN METEOROLOGICAL SOCIETY.