They describe their method in the October BULLETIN OF THE AMERICAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY.
What does BAMS stand for?
BAMS stands for Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAMS
We have 65 other meanings of BAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Base Automated Mobility System
- Battlefield Airmen Management System (US Air Force)
- Bay Area Mycological Society (San Leandro, CA)
- Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems
- Beta and Advection Model - Shallow
- Bid Analysis and Management System (various organizations)
- Binary Angular Measurement System
- Bio-Aerosol Mass Spectrometry (real-time biological aerosol detection)
- Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (US Navy)
- Building Asset Management System (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- Beijing Auto and Motor Sports Association
- Biracial and Multiracial Student Association (New York University; New York, NY)
- Bangla Adaptation of Mini-Mental State Examination (neuroscience)
- Bofors Advanced Missile System Evaluation (Saab Bofors Dynamics)
- Bacteriology and Mycology Study Group
- Bernard/Allison Management Services, Inc.
- Brockton Area Multi Services Inc.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St Louis
- Blue Ash Montgomery Symphony Orchestra (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the April BULLETIN OF THE AMERICAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY, the editor notes: "It was evident from the circumstances that the four groups arrived at their results completely independently of each other, although all were inspired by the work of Jones.